Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reiki

I have three Reiki sessions so far and I am sincerely recommending it. Although, I must admit it may not be for everyone. You have to be willing and open.


Many of us with chronic pain carry a lot of emotional baggage. I have found that Reiki helps release that baggage to help not only left pain, but to feel better, more love, for ourselves.


Reiki may not cure my autoimmune disease or take all of pain away, but it will definitely help me be happier with who and what I am.


Reiki has already helped with depression and feelings of worthlessness. I feel like writing again (most days). I feel creative and my spirituality has been reignited.


I suffered terribly from feelings of worthlessness and depression. But every session I feel myself coming back out of the disease. 


I was a perky, energetic (okay, hyper) woman until Sjogren's and Fibro really hit me at 43. I was unstoppable. then out all ended.


Now I feel there are different creative paths for me and each session builds my confidence more.


It is a very positive and spiritual experience. 


I hope you all find something that brings back your vitality. (Not that I am Miss Super Vital Ray of Sunshine everyday, but I'm working on it.)


peace & love,
sunee



No comments:

Post a Comment