Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good days

Although we may face many obstacles daily, everyday can be a good day.


How do I say this with the ridiculous amount of pain I have daily? 


I appreciate everyday. I may not be able to do everything/anything I want to, but I can be a loving example of the goodness of life.


I get to be home. I see my children a lot (which I enjoy). I spend time with my dogs. I write, blog and read. When I feel well I cook a pretty nice dinner. I try to practice yoga when I feel I can.


We all have the ability to change that "bad day" to a better day. It's not always easy and we may need take breaths,and then, one thing at a time change what's bad. And first what we all need to change our attitude. The big picture of the day may not look quite as bad.


A change of attitude helps us do what need to do in order to change the course of our day. 


Running late? Slow down and safely get where you're going. It will still be there when you get there. Everything that needs to happen will. We just need to take it easy and do one thing at a time. I know I cannot do a million things at once or in one day. 


When I get frustrated because I don't feel well enough to do what's on my never ending list, I need to just take a moment and some deep breaths and figure out what I can do.


Life is so fast-paced and busy these days and no matter what our physical condition is we need to slow down. See what's really happening. Enjoy what we're doing. Nothing is more important than appreciating all aspects of our lives.


Let's try to make all days good days. Smiling helps.


peace and love,
sunee

No comments:

Post a Comment