Tuesday, August 23, 2011

family problems are a pain

Those of us with chronic pain know that when there is stress it's difficult to control our pain. (It's difficult most of the time anyway.)


When there are major family problems I tend to get very stressed and therefore my pain increases exponentially. 


I don't know about others but I tend to take it all on and have trouble letting it go and letting certain things just work themselves out.


My advise is that we need to step back before jumping in headfirst. We can ease our discomfort by not stressing out before we even deal with anything.


Then it's all about letting go. We have to let outcomes be what they may. We also have to take care of ourselves or we can't deal with much of anything.


I only share this because I did it wrong.


peace and love,
sunee

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we just can't help it! Stress is such a factor in our illness, but sometimes we just can't avoid it. People don't understand my no care attitude about important things, but I learned if I stress my body takes the hit. It's not that I don't care, it's just that I care about my health more.

    ReplyDelete