Wednesday, July 13, 2011

letting go and letting others

No matter what our health or circumstances, delegating chores and errands takes the load off the person who normally handles those sort of things.


In my case, I used to run the errands and do a good deal of chores as well. Now I need to have help.


The most important thing that comes from our, "letting go and letting other," stems from the fact that our loved ones feel needed and have a purpose. There's nothing to be gained from being a martyr. Martyrdom is generally accompanied by some sort of, "whoa is me. I do so much," speech. That just builds resentments.


When we allow people to help us we all benefit. For example, I need help with everything from getting my laundry downstairs to getting a ride to my many doctor appointments. Letting go of all the control that comes with martyrdom frees us up in many ways.


I personally need a lot of help these days and I was the typical workaholic and control freak. It was difficult to let my husband grocery shop at first. By and by I am taking all the help offered and that I shouldn't be doing, anyway.


If you're struggling with health issues take all the help you can get. If you can afford it, get a housekeeper, a dog walker, or anything that is difficult to do.


I still wear myself out at times, but I'm a slow learner. Our first responsibility is to ourselves, because we're absolutely no good to anyone if we break down. And I mean break down- over stressed from bills and that sort of thing, stressed from pain and discomfort, and, maybe even cranky.


By letting go and letting others we are letting them in to our lives and strengthening relationships.


Who cares if it's not the way you do it? No one expects perfection once they let go. 


Aah, I think I'll take a hot bath as my family cooks and cleans up dinner.


peace and love,
sunee



What do Raw Fooders REALLY Eat? Three Raw Recipe Books—Free
What do Raw Fooders REALLY Eat? Three Raw Recipe Books—Free

Hi friends, if you like quick, delicious recipes with incredible new flavor combinations, then here's great news. I've just arranged a super package of complimentary gifts for you from Nomi Shannon, best-selling author of The Raw Gourmet. Now let me explain...Nomi got 48 raw fooders (Including me!) to keep meticulous food journals for an entire week. Then she compiled these journals, along with recipes and personal information, into her groundbreaking new book, "What Do Raw Fooders Eat?"


When she asked me to tell you about the book, I said "Hold on, you've got to give my subscribers some great content first... so they can see what great stuff you have." Well you'll never believe what I've arranged for you! When you click the special link below, you'll get three of Nomi's recipe books (worth $21.00!) full of mouth-watering recipes for raw smoothies, soups, dressings and sauces. Plus, a free chapter from "What Do Raw Fooders Eat?" Since the book hasn't been released publicly yet, you'll be among the *very first* to preview it.

http://rawgourmet.com/cmd.php?af=1338103

No comments:

Post a Comment