Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's okay

I know it stresses many of us out when we don't achieve anything that day, week, hour. I used to be an overachiever and workaholic. I enjoyed it like crazy. I felt accomplished. And I knew what I did was good.


Things change. We change occupations, we slow down, maybe we get sick.


Whatever the reasons, it's okay. We don't have to accomplish something every hour, day or week. That doesn't make us less than. It may improve the quality of our lives. Or, maybe you changed occupations to something slower paced.


In my case, I got sick. I've had a hard time learning it's okay. It's okay that I'm not accomplishments everyday. It's okay that I don't work. It's okay that I can't make dinner many days, or run errands for that manner. It's okay that I can only write somedays. 


It's okay. 


No matter what our circumstances, it's okay to stop trying to do it all. In the long run, slowing down adds only goodness to our lives.


I have had trouble appreciating this slow lifestyle. Once I stopped working I was going to write everyday. I was going to tackle household projects. I was going to cook great food every night. But it hasn't worked out that way.


And, it's okay.


I write when I can. I cook once in a while. I just rest, relax and try to show some improvement.


We have to realize that we don't have to be number one- student, employee, mother...


It's okay.


Let's just be the best we can be and let that be okay. We'll be much happier that way.


peace and love,
sunee


I am offering 6 of my Orgasm of the Taste Buds eBooks for the price of 1. This is so you can share it with 5 friends that can't afford it and are less financially fortunate. HELP OTHERS WHILE HELPING YOURSELF!

*** It is only $20 and it has 30 RAWmazing recipes that are SUPER SCRUMPTIOUS and VERY simple to prepare.

*** Go to http://www.chefbelive.com/​#!gift to purchase it.




No comments:

Post a Comment