Wednesday, July 27, 2011

frustration

It's easy to become frustrated when you're faced with limitations. We all have limitations, but for those of us with Fibromyalgia and/or autoimmune diseases it seems we are often limited from everything.


I'm frustrated. I'm not letting it ruin or rule my life, but I am really frustrated. I know many people know what I mean. I have so many symptoms and severe pain that I cannot help but become frustrated because so far nothing helps.


That means I cannot go certain places, enjoy many activities, even get out of the house. Frustrating. I'm grateful and happy with what I do have and can do, but I think it's okay to get frustrated now and again. It's probably healthy. Let's face it, acting like everything is okay and we're strong enough to handle all of the pain etc every single day is hard work.


As far as frustration goes, I personally think it's okay to feel that way once in a while. We're only human and we're dealing with a lot. Just don't stay frustrated. It's an ugly side of us and pushes people away.


We all have to experience frustration, or any feeling, and then move forward.


I'm moving forward now.


peace and love,
sunee



No comments:

Post a Comment