Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sjogren's Syndrome

Most of the difficulties I face are due to Fibromyalgia. Severe as it may be, my autoimmune disease can be pretty bad, too.

Today my eye is swollen and feels like it's being stabbed constantly. This is due to my extremely dry eyes from Sjogren's Syndrome. I don't know how serious this problem is yet, but I decided to stop worrying and return to my positive state of mind. Taking a positive approach is often the hard road, but it's better than being a Negative Nancy just complaining all of the time.

That doesn't mean I'm not contacting my doctor(s). Taking action when there's a problem has only positive effects.

Not that I'm feeling easy and breezy about my eye. I'm not. It's completely freaking me out. But I'm talking with my family, blogging (obviously, though it's not easy seeing out of only one eye clearly) and just keeping it light as I can.

I tend to write about keeping a positive spin on life, no matter what our conditions. But, sometimes when things aren't so dandy it's good to express it. We just can't stay in negative thinking.

peace and love,
sunee

No comments:

Post a Comment