Thursday, April 14, 2011

comlication

I'm dealing with a great deal of complications. Many of them are related to my conditions and the others are related by default.

Staying positive and upbeat is hard when some part of you hurts or isn't working right. It's also difficult when there's problems at home or money issues and all of the other things we get worked up about.

Keeping a sense of humor helps. My children are great about putting it all in perspective with a lot of laughter. After all, it is what it is. We can't change everything.

We can, however, change some things. Contrary to what I used to believe we don't need to change or fix everything at once. We can only do what we can do.

My complications are causing me to slow way down. Now I deal with what's immediate rather than everything right then. When I feel better I can handle other problems one thing at a time.

We don't need to let the unfortunate complications of life make us negative, complaining people.

We can be grateful for what we have, when we feel good and those we love. Staying positive under difficult circumstances takes practice. For many of us the complications (from autoimmune diseases and Fibromyalgia) may lead to depression and self-pity.

I have too much life to lead to get depressed or feel sorry for myself. Some days it's a constant reminder to myself that everything is going to be okay and that I'm blessed with so many things.

Try to smile more today. It brightens our mood and lightens our load.

peace and love,
sunee




No comments:

Post a Comment