Thursday, June 17, 2010

deciding to be happy



Today I am deciding to be happy. Life is still stress-filled for me. In fact this may be one of the most stress-filled times I have ever gone through. The difference is that I finally got it through my head that I missing a lot of joy and fun sitting around as a stressed-out mess.

Now, this change isn't some magical gift bestowed upon me by the happiness gods. It's a little bit of work and a lot of reminding myself of what I have to be grateful for.

I truly believe gratitude is the key. All awful, stressful times, whether due to illness, money troubles, family problems or work problems, have been worked out one way or another, for all of us. I only made the situations worse by sitting in my pool of stress. It's not very comfortable there.

I plan to say thank you often, look at the good that exists and work through life challenges. After all, everyone has difficulties and we would all be a high-strung bunch of negative ninny's if we don't stop and realize how much we have to be grateful and happy about.

I'm deciding to be happy starting now. I hope you'll join me!

peace and love,
sunee

Embark on Magical Journeys with SARK to enjoy a collection of new juicy Audio Adventure meditations from SARK!

No comments:

Post a Comment