Wednesday, June 9, 2010

easy and breezy


Sometimes it seems as though every single possible stressful event that could happen does.

I am a victim of living in stressville. In stressville I obsess, panic, project and feel awful. In fact, because of my fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease I feel awful because it actually makes me ill to get stressed out.

However, from my experience life really doesn't give more than we can handle and a positive attitude helps us (well, me at least) get through the challenges.

Having a few positive resources available helps. It's never a bad idea to feed our mind and souls with good thoughts and positive ways to change our thinking. (I keep many books and positive lifestyle reminders available at all times!)

But what can really help get us on the easy breezy lifestyle track is remembering what makes us smile, laugh or let loose. For example, listening to music. Or, better yet, dancing to our favorite music. Even five minutes of letting loose can completely change our attitude and begin to lower our feelings of despair and stress.

Play a game. Watch your favorite movie. Do something artistic. Go outside. Go for a walk. Go for a bike ride. In other words, summer time opens up a bunch of feel-good activities for us to just relax, roll with it and enjoy an easy breezy life.

So, have some fun. It's better than okay, it's imperative.

peace and love,
sunee

Magical Journeys with SARK


No comments:

Post a Comment