Friday, September 14, 2012

long time, no blog

Hello again! It's nice to be back. It has been a long time, but it wasn't spent in vain. In hindsight I find it would have been a perfect time to share what I was going through, alas, regrets just add unnecessary lines to our faces and heaviness to our hearts.

Although I felt I had nothing to share I did continue to write, even in an online course, to hone my skills and to continue to grow as a writer.

I didn't transition as well as I thought I did- from teacher to writer was easy enough, I've been waiting to be a "writer" since I was as young as I can remember! It was the transition from "regular" person to "sick" person that threw me for a loop. 

I thought I was dealing with it well, that I had a lot of positive things to say, however, I couldn't apply those positive things to myself.

I'm starting to feel like my old self again in many ways, yet my life is completely different now. We adapt- we stretch, we grow, we go on. We have to. 

I look forward to sharing my journey.

peace & love,
sunee





No comments:

Post a Comment