Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the way it is

Yesterday I went on a rant- albeit poorly edited- but it sure felt good to blog again. I have a lot to say and I'll be bringing it as often as I can.


I love the idea of bloggers sharing their thoughts and getting comments. I read blogs but I haven't truly combined my love for writing with my interest in blogs.
I blogged before, but I wasn't very committed.


Now, the only thing that will interfere with my blogging is my health. Some days I am in too much pain to move (and think). I will still be writing a lot about my experiences having an incurable autoimmune disease (well, more than one) but I want to just write about whatever is on my mind.


I'm always open to suggestions. I might just post a poem or other personal writing I've done. This entry seems like a mission statement. It isn't really. It's me babbling again.


Thank you to those who are still supporting me.


peace & love,
sunee

No comments:

Post a Comment