Friday, July 16, 2010

too much


Sometimes everything feels like too much. Too much to do. Too much stress. Too many problems.

I feel overwhelmed and I wonder why I don't appreciate all I have and all the surrounds me rather than sitting in my mush pot of stress.

When things get crazy the easiest thing to do is to feed into it. I started to. I laid a guilt trip on myself for things I'm not responsible for.

The best thing to do is clear my head and realize everything that I have to be grateful for and then prioritize what I CAN do and let go of what I CANNOT.

This day was a mush pot day, but sitting here now I realize where and when I should have just let things go. And, because of my health, I should have slowed down and took care of myself. That's a tough deal for a control freak, but the way I feel now has taught me that I really need to let go.

The easiest way to do that is to remember what I'm grateful for. And that's a lot.

I hope I don't see you in the mush pot. It's hard to get out and you can't see the beauty of the day.

peace and love,
sunee


No comments:

Post a Comment