Wednesday, August 11, 2010

our tools

I happen to get so caught up in all of life's chaos that I forget all of the tools available to me. I have been letting anxiety build up and I've become a bundle of nerves instead of a source of joy to those around me.

It's easy, I know. We owe this, we need to go here, there and everywhere, everyone needs something and none of it coordinates...

On the other hand, many of us are blessed with people who love and depend on us. And, with a little prioritizing all of those "things" never seem to amount to as much as we've built them up to be.

I got so discombobulated that I'm sure you could see the nerves hanging out of me. Coincidently I hadn't read anything positive, meditated or even took time to just chill.

We have the tools, but sometimes we let the THINGS overwhelm us. I haven't even blogged I felt so disconnected. I let go of something I not only enjoy, but helps me clear my mind as well.

I plan to start using my tools again. And, if they don't work, I'll find new ones. After all, who wants to see me with my nerves hanging out.

peace and love,
sunee

2 comments: