Tuesday, June 28, 2011

inspiration

Although there are many things to rant and rave about, as I do often, there are so many things to celebrate and get inspiration from.


Whether we paint or make music or write or cook or anything creative there are so many sources we might overlook as inspiration. I know I do. I feel music. I cannot make music, but certain songs move me no matter how many times I hear them I feel it in my soul.


So why not write about it? Besides being a distraction from my pain, it may also distract you from negative features in your own life. 


It doesn't have to be music that moves you. It can be a poem or a painting or something you heard somebody say. We can hold on to that feeling and transform it into our creations. 


The question is: What moves you? look at it, listen to it, go out in the world and observe it, look it up on your iPad. Just look, listen and feel.


Inspiration can come from anywhere and we should seize those moments and use them. We'll feel better.


Create what moves you and we just might be moved, too. It couldn't hurt.


peace and love,
sunee

No comments:

Post a Comment